Always at your disposal for discrete & personal advise for challenging long running transactions
Trusted advisors in corporate finance
We provide independent corporate finance advisory services to corporates, management teams, private equity investors, venture capital firms, family offices and individuals for merger & acquisition transactions, the sale or purchase of businesses, and in valuation and financing processes.
We advise our clients on transactions of all sizes, from large cross border deals through to smaller tailor made transactions.
Our in-depth industry expertise, our global network, our alliances, our partners and the drive and personal skills of our well experienced consultants enable us to act as trusted advisor and achieve the best possible results for all parties involved.
- Strategic buy- and sell side mandates
- Management Buy-Outs (MBO)
- Management Buy-Ins (MBI)
- Family enterprise transfer and succession
- Enterprise value enhancement
- Demergers and spin-offs
- Public mergers and takeovers
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Defence preparation and bid defences
- Corporate governance matters
- Sales or merger readiness advise
- Strategic reviews
- Usually linked to transactions combining methods
- For tax purposes and/or disputes
- Peer group analysis
- Discounted cash flow, EVCA, EVA, etc.
Debt advisory & restructuring
- Funding advisory
- Lending advisory
- Fund raising
- Trade & Corporate Lending
- Private placements
- Refinancing existing debt
- Transformational assignments
- Lender negotiations
- Distressed M&A and special situations
- In-court and out-of-court transactions
- Creditor representation
- Cashflow analysis and management
- Working Capital control
- Debt recovery and managing bank covenants
- Implementing and managing restructuring programs
- Business acceleration
- Executing value enhancement programs
- Running profit optimisation programs
- New business model or strategy implementation
- Develop integration plan
- Executing integration plan
We structure funds and we manage them. We assist you in the assessment of the opportunity, from sourcing to closing of the transaction and the exit.
Our principals are Private Equity Companies, Family Offices, Informal investors and Government. Our remuneration can be fixed but also paired with the result. The size of the funds is typically 5 – 50 mio.
Besides corporate finance services, Navarre focuses on helping businesses grow with high-impact, low-risk, actionable strategies and tactics to rapidly boost revenues and increase company profits.
Your business may be well established or just getting started. Either way, an experienced and highly-driven catalyst is often necessary to jump-start operations for your business to reach the next level. Navarre will be that catalyst and will help accelerate your business performance to new heights! We are an extension of your business team, an outside-in catalyst team assisting with insight, strategy, demand creation, brand building and connections.
If your company could benefit from accelerated (global) growth; we have the track-record, expertise and team to make it happen! Our international Business Acceleration team will bring real strategic and hands-on focus to your growth plans, getting buy-in across your entire organisation to extend your reach and get the critical mass of profitable customers you need to succeed faster and better!
Go to Market Strategy & PlanningCashflow analysis and management
- Cashflow analysis and management
- Go to market planning
- Sales & marketing audit to best practice
- Sales process review
- Internationalisation – planning, market entry, execution
- Team planning and recruitment
- Market analysis
- Competitive insight
- Game plan and blue print for execution.
Go to Market Execution
- Mentorship of management team
- Team building
- Sales and business development support
- Strategic partnerships & alliances setup
- Commercial support
- Marketing & brand building
- Sales training & coaching
- Sales management
- Optimising sourcing
- Structuring growth capital
- Boosting innovation.
Business plan creation
If your business requires a well-written and tailored solution, we can help you to develop a strategic corporate development plan. We assist our clients with strategic advisory resulting in a long term corporate development plan:
- Identifying, analysing and evaluating strategic alternatives
- Developing a coherent strategic M&A agenda
- Assisting with the actual implementation
A custom-made strategic business plan is the one document that can be used to achieve the following:
- Use as basis for an information memorandum in a trade sale, merger of joint venture process
- Clearly communicate the company vision and growth strategy to key stakeholders (e.g. major shareholders, bank, investors, key clients and/or business partners)
- Reinforce or create the culture of the organization
- Share management’s view of where the company is and their vision of where the company is going
- Align the efforts of the entire workforce
- Guide decisions and actions throughout the year
- Define short and long term goals
- Set clear measurable milestones that mark progress towards important goals
- Define metrics that can be used daily/weekly to measure short term progress and afford accountability
- Set financial budgets, which are aligned with the operational growth plan.